Thanks to this smart technology, the Mail to Pay system knows how to approach your customer in the most effective way. You'll receive payments from your customers faster, without you having to do anything about it.
The machine has access to the profile and payment history of the debtor, plus a range of tools at its disposal to contact the debtor including e-mail, SMS, letter, telephone and various message types (from friendly to strict).
All possibilities are then weighed, after which it calculates which combination of these tools shows the highest probability to yield the best result. In other words, it selects the best option to ensure that the debtor pays. That option is then used as the next collection action.
You simply cannot achieve this high level of comparison, precision and dedication yourself, especially if you have a large number of debtors in your portfolio.
The benefits at a glance
- Always the best type of payment request for your debtor
- The highest probability of payment, statistically substantiated
- Each case is weighed separately by the machine
- You remain in control through strictness and frequency settings
- Perform and follow up on A/B tests continuously
- The very latest techniques in the industry
- A huge reduction in staff requirements is possible