Simply add a QR code or payment link to a printed letter and allow your customers to pay digitally. You can even use simple data enrichment tools to improve and update your client data.
A paper letter, yet still digital.
Debtors no longer want to pay via traditional methods. It's a lot of effort to type everything into an internet banking application. The Print to Pay letter with QR code gives your customers the possibility to pay directly with a link or QR code (for mobile).
In addition to this, we ask your debtor to update their details with their e-mail address and mobile number, so you don't need to send a letter next time.
Features of Print to Pay
- Your own corporate branded letters
- Printed and sent by our trusted printing partner Daily printing & sending
- 24 hour delivery
- Data enrichment on landing page for e-mail address and/or mobile number
- Your logo shown in the extra large window of the envelope
- Edit content with the template editor
- Excellent back-up for e-mails that do not arrive