Payment Arrangement Bot
This smart bot looks at the payment behaviour of your customer and anticipates best time and method of contact. It sends customer-friendly reminders and can even adjust the term amount where necessary.
Keeping payment plans active
Term payment arrangements can be a great solution for customers, but can also be a source of additional costs if the customer is not compliant with the payment plan agreements. To solve that problem, Mail to Pay developed the Payment Arrangement Bot. The bot manages term payment arrangements with friendly mobile reminders and dynamic repayment options, keeping your customer sharp and motivated during the terms of the payment arrangement. This takes a huge amount of work away from the creditor. Mail to Pay's 'Payment Arrangement Bot' strives to significantly increase the number of term payment arrangements that are successfully completed.
The Mail to Pay Payment Arrangement Bot has been rated the best Credit Management innovation of 2018 by the jury of the VVCM.
Features of the Mail to Pay Payment Arrangement Bot
Mail to Pay has developed a robot that looks at the payment behaviour of a debtor, also taking into account a possible changing payment capacity throughout the duration of a term payment arrangement.
Payment Arrangement Bot ...
- Allows a extension if a term is not paid
- Calculates the best due date (eg. with regard to salary/benefits)
- Determines the best time for sending messages
- Reduces the amount if it is not paid
- Starts a collection flow if the customer is not compliant
- Sends a confirmation/thank you message to the customer for motivation
- Always shows an overview of outstanding and paid amounts.
- Determines which channel (e-mail / sms / print / call) is best
- Learns from its own decisions
- Prevents rising collection costs
- Prevents accumulating debts of the debtor
- Prevents escalation to debt collection agency
- Prevents escalation to a bailiff